Aviation Committees Legal Disclaimer
By clicking on any applicable link, User hereby agrees that
- it is solely responsible for all aspects of any transaction involving the party that is the subject of such link, including but not limited to due diligence on the party and the associated product or service and covenants not to sue ARINC nor AEEC, AMC and FSEMC, the aviation Industry Activities organized by ARINC (hereinafter referred to as ARINC) in connection with such links;
- it understands that ARINC has not done any background check or other due diligence investigation on the listed vendors or buyers and ARINC shall not be in any way responsible for any transaction with such counterparty as User may enter into;
- it shall indemnify, defend and hold ARINC harmless from and against all damages, losses, and expenses of any kind (including legal fees and costs) related to any claim that might in anyway arise in connection with the use of one of these links, including but not limited to the purchase or sale of any product or service from any party contacted directly or indirectly via one of the links even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damage;
- ARINC does not make any representations or warranties regarding any product or service described directly or indirectly in any of the links and, in particular, makes no representations or warranties about the quality, suitability, currency, correctness, compatibility or genuineness of any of such products or services, and User acknowledges and agrees that it is solely responsible for making determinations about the products and services referenced in any links;
- user shall not make any representations to the operators of the linked sites that it has any business relationship with ARINC other than its status as a member, sponsor, or other supporting organization of AEEC, AMC, FSEMC, the aviation Industry Activities organized by ARINC, if it is such a member;
- it understands that the operator of a linked site may have made a payment to ARINC in connection with its listing there;
- ARINC may collect information related to the use of the links and share such information with the operators of the listed sites or others;
- it understands that the links are provided “as is” and we do not guarantee that the links will be safe or secure.
- ARINC may stop (permanently or temporarily) providing the link at ARINC's sole discretion, without prior notice and
- it will resolve any claim, cause of action or dispute (“claim”) it has with us arising out of or relating to use of the links exclusively through arbitration with a single arbitrator in Annapolis, MD using the rules of the American Arbitration Association, in English with application of the law of Maryland USA.
Industry Activities Staff