Aviation Committees Legal Disclaimer
By clicking on any applicable link, User hereby agrees that
- it is solely responsible for all aspects of any transaction involving the party that is the subject of such link, including but not limited to due diligence on the party and the associated product or service and covenants not to sue SAE ITC nor AEEC, AMC, and FSEMC the aviation Industry Activities program of SAE ITC (hereinafter referred to as SAE ITC) in connection with such links;
- it understands that SAE ITC has not done any background check or other due diligence investigation on the listed vendors or buyers and SAE ITC shall not be in any way responsible for any transaction with such counterparty as User may enter into;
- it shall indemnify, defend and hold SAE ITC harmless from and against all damages, losses, and expenses of any kind (including legal fees and costs) related to any claim that might in anyway arise in connection with the use of one of these links, including but not limited to the purchase or sale of any product or service from any party contacted directly or indirectly via one of the links even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damage;
- SAE ITC does not make any representations or warranties regarding any product or service described directly or indirectly in any of the links and, in particular, makes no representations or warranties about the quality, suitability, currency, correctness, compatibility or genuineness of any of such products or services, and User acknowledges and agrees that it is solely responsible for making determinations about the products and services referenced in any links;
- user shall not make any representations to the operators of the linked sites that it has any business relationship with SAE ITC other than its status as a member, sponsor, or other supporting organization of AEEC, AMC, and FSEMC the aviation Industry Activities program of SAE ITC, if it is such a member;
- it understands that the operator of a linked site may have made a payment to SAE ITC in connection with its listing there;
- SAE ITC may collect information related to the use of the links and share such information with the operators of the listed sites or others;
- it understands that the links are provided “as is” and we do not guarantee that the links will be safe or secure.
- SAE ITC may stop (permanently or temporarily) providing the link at SAE ITC's sole discretion, without prior notice and
- it will resolve any claim, cause of action or dispute (“claim”) it has with us arising out of or relating to use of the links exclusively through arbitration with a single arbitrator in Annapolis, MD using the rules of the American Arbitration Association, in English with application of the law of Maryland USA.